Thursday 31 May 2012

☆ New Haul/Review ☆







Hello my fellow readers


Today, I have a haul to share with you guys. I went to Sephora and got Bumble&Bumble thickening shampoo for my hair! I originally got it for myself, but I gave it away to my lovely mother! She totally deserves it from all the stress she has been getting lately. Have you every treated your mom something nice? If you haven't, I think its about time! 

Anyways, on the bottle it says, "A little goes a long way." It is definitely true. My mom had told me that she did not read the little description on the back and accidentally used a huge amount while she was washing her hair. Moreover, she definitely felt a difference after a couple of washes. So definitely, this product is worth the money and actually works!

The bad side to this is that it is really quite expensive for  250ml shampoo bottle. It was $28 CAD without taxes and my mom already has 75% left! *Gulp* 

Hope you guys found this review helpful! 

-mindlessmeh♡

1 comment:

  1. hey guys, it would be wonderful if you checked out my blog! http://t.luuux.com/SH4qU?url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.luuux.com%2Fentertainment%2Fkanye-west-amusement-park-weee%3Ftid%3D%7Btransaction_id%7D%26aff_id%3D%7Baffiliate_id%7D thank,
    comment and follow!

    ReplyDelete