Tuesday 29 May 2012

☆ Upcoming Fashion for Summer '12 ☆

Summer is just around the corner!!! I love wearing shorts in the summer and I cannot live without destroyed shorts! They flatter your legs and make your whole look cute! (my opinion) I hope to buy a new pair in black (in picture) for the summer to match with any neon or neutral coloured top. The trend right now for pants are bright, neon coloured pants, but I do not like to go for bright colors because bright colours make your legs and whole body look plumper. That is why I always go for dark coloured jeans/pants. Especially in korea, they like to wear bulky clothing on top, leggings, and really tight skinny jeans. As shown on this model, skinny jeans with a bulky top. I know the jeans aren't dark, but it was the closest I could find(sorry). Of course, I do not look like this model because I am wayyyyy far from that. I am really tall so I have thicker thighs. (I'm not saying that all tall girls have thick thighs. I'm the case where I eat a lot and have thick thighs >:()

Anyways, I hope you got an idea what S.Korean girls/women dress like daily and some ideas what to wear for the summer!
-mindlessmeh♡

No comments:

Post a Comment