Wednesday 16 May 2012

☆ Review on Dior Lip Glow ☆

 This post is going to be a review on Dior Lip Glow! I absolutely LOVEEE THIS PRODUCT and have been using it for many many months. This Lip Glow brings out your natural lip colour and works out like a lip balm and lip stick.Its like a 2 in 1!! I like it because its a clear colour and I don't need to reapply every hour or so. In the package it is a pink colour, but doesn't show on your lips. How cool is that!! I only need to apply once in the morning and once in the afternoon. It is kind of pricey, but I think it is worth the money. It is around 35 dollars in CAN dollars. I would recommend this to anyone who is looking for a lipstick/lipbalm that wants their natural lip colour to shine! <3 Also when you first apply, it is clear. But after about 15-20 seconds, your lip colour starts to change. Mine turned to a natural lip colour which was light red. So I was over satisfied with this product.
If you guys have any questions or comments, feel free and like this if you want to see more reviews~
Rating: 5 stars out of 5! <3<3






-Mindlessmeh <3

No comments:

Post a Comment