Monday 28 May 2012

☆Shifting genres ☆

Hi everyone,


             Starting today, I decided to change my blog to a different area. Not just beauty, I decided to do more on fashion because I actually love fashion more than beauty. I will provide tips on how to style with one item and many other outfits. I love using one cardigan and using it for different occasions. I do not like to buy lots of coats and wear it only once. Not only is it a waste of money, it is a waste of time to go out to the mall to buy that item. So, I will post lots of information and trending styles. Just to let you know, I am an avid K-Pop fan!! If you guys know Girls Generation also called SNSD(소녀시대) By this, I hope you can tell that I am Korean, so I do love Korean styling. I just did not want to let you down by seeing my blog filled with a lot of Korean styles.

Anyways, I will know move on to fashion rather than make-up and such. I will show you different ways of accessorizing too!

I hope you can enjoy it! :D


-mindlessmeh♡

No comments:

Post a Comment