Monday 28 May 2012

☆ Trending Sandals for Spring/Summer '12☆



Hello fellow readers,


I was going through various online shopping malls looking for a new pair of sandals for summer! I realized the fashion was going back to the Roman Era! This sandal shown above is what I recently saw at the mall, but the colour was all tanned orange. I was about to buy it, but the price and the look really didn't make me satisfied. So, instead I got a similar style. (I will post the picture up later) Anyways, the sandals were about $90 CAD. Not a good investment considering style...But it is in trend for this summer. Simple, yet comfortable. 
 These sandals were on a korean shopping mall, so I was like,"Hey! this is so in trend now!" But, when you try it on, it kind of makes your feet look wide. So people with wide feet is a big no no! (Trust me, I have wide feet! >:( very stressful) 

Anyways, I just wanted to let you guys know what it is in trend for shoes for the summer! 

Don't forget to follow for more! Comment to tell me what you want to see more of! 

Cheers,

-mindlessmeh

No comments:

Post a Comment