Saturday 2 June 2012

☆My Bag Wishlist☆

My Bag Wishlist




Hello everyone,


I would like to show you what bags are in trend right now and my bag wishlist. I have this addiction for bags. I am always in search for a new backpack or just a casual outing bag. 


So here we go!


1. 
Studded Wallets


I have been seeing lots of celebrities having a studded accessory. If you guys know Boa (famous singer) that came on K-Pop Star, she started to trend of wearing studded shirts.It is either on their clothes or shoes. So, I believe for this Spring/ Summer, definitely having a studded wallet is a must. It adds some definition to your outfit. Also, it looks great with high pumps(heels). Moreover, I think you can just carry this out with you like a clutch without a bag! It can definitely work as a fashion accessory. 










2.        These days, I am seeing a trend in "tagged" purses. So the purses/handbag have a tag in the front that usually indicated the brand. It is like going on a vacation with your name tag on your checked baggage, but a smaller sized bag. 
I personally like these styles too. To some extent, it provides some classic edge, but at the the same time, it gives off a youthful vibe(my opinion)
 
Purse with tag



3.Now onto casual bags. 
I actually love carrying small backpacks rather than big chunky handbags because handbags annoys me a bit when I put it on one side of my shoulder. Also, it is not good for your posture anyway. So, I look for cute floral backpacks, but sometimes other designs blow me away!  



Not only does this adds some excitement to your outfit, it makes you look pretty chic as well! ;)

4. 
This bag is for when your out shopping in the streets with your friends, and you want to "show off that you have some fashion sense" bag.
That is what I think is best to use the bag. Carrying that to school is a biggg mistake. If you guys are interested in buying this bag, I have seen it in Aritzia or TNA. You can find this on various online shopping sites too!

5.
I added this as extra! I thought this looked really cute because it is small and easy to mobile with! :D

I hope you guys enjoyed my Top 5 bag wishlist and hope you have a nice day! 

-mindlessmeh♡


No comments:

Post a Comment