Friday 15 June 2012

☆Summer Dresses☆

Long time no blog...



I was busy studying for finals and did not have to  write up a post. Its finally summer and I can't wait to wear my summer dresses ♥ I guess they are also called Maxi Dress. I especially love the styles that have  a short front but longer in the back. I love this kind of dress because it elongates your leg. Overall, it also gives an even portioned body look. This picture is from Forever 21. I think this is one of my favourite designs. For those who are going on vacation to a beach, a maxi dress with a few accessories are must because it fits the environment and feel. (my opinion) But you can just wear them during the summer. Its refreshing, cute, and comfy to wear! :D
What do you think of maxi dresses?
Let me know in the comments down below!
Don't forget to follow and comment!


  


-mindlessmeh☆

No comments:

Post a Comment