Sunday 3 June 2012

☆My Top 6 Cosmetic Brands☆

What is your favourite brand for makeup?I was originally going to start to do a lot of fashion blogging, but the weather isn't that great as I hoped it would be. Now, I think I will do a mix or everything. Makeup is not essential to all girls, but I think it looks nice for appearance. I personally don't like putting on makeup. I just like doing makeup. It brings my self-esteem up. Doesn't it for you? Anyways, I am going to tell you a couple of my favourite make-up brands.

Top 6:
1. Benefit Cosmetics
2. Clinique
3.Atomy(Korean BB Cream and skincare)
4.Dior
5.Chanel
6.Maybelline

1. Benefit Cosmetics: I really like their whole skin care system to their makeup because it doesn't give me any breakouts :D

2. Clinique-I think it was the concealer I tried and it was pretty affordable and good quality so it is number 2 on my list! I also bought many other clinique items but that was 2 years ago when I had acne problems.(Isn't that ironic? #2 on my list and 2 years ago when I bought their makeup)  Clinique's make up line is great for acne prone skin.

3. Atomy: I only have their BB Cream and skin care line(toner, lotion, cream, eye cream...) Their BB Cream is the best! They use natural and organic ingredients in their forumula. I believe it has vitamin E, green tea, kava kava extract. This B.B Cream never gave me any breakouts ♥  I think you can buy it online(US site):http://www.atomycosmetics.us/ Canada: http://www.caatomy.com/

4.Dior: I have their Lip Glow if you have read my write-up on it. It is absolutely lovely! I used to have a compact. But I used it all up. I only like Dior's lip line. Not really into Dior makeup  line.

5. Chanel: Absolutely love their compact line! Gives you great coverage. But I had to throw out the sponge they provide you in the compact because it did not pick up any product so I switched to using my body shop blusher brush. It worked much better, easier, and faster to apply over my face.  

6.Maybelline: is last on my list because I only use their mascara.


Hope you enjoyed it and have a nice day!^^

-mindlessmeh♡ 

No comments:

Post a Comment