Sunday 8 July 2012

☆Summer Clothing☆

Hello Everyone!


I'm posting a blog today to give you some ideas for Summer! If your going off to the beach, playing in your backyard, going to an amusement park, or going on vacation! Whatever you do, I hope you guys have fun in great weather! :D

First Look:
Zip-Pocket Cotton ShortsSet: Off-Shoulder T-Shirt+Striped Tank Top

Black shorts:$12 CAD
Mint top:$22
Total: $34

There are variety of colours for the top you can choose from. I specifically chose black shorts because they make your body look smaller and black matches with any colour for your top! Also this style of top will create an  elongated image of  your arm length and possibly make it look more thin as well! Moreover, mint colour is popular in many Asian countries and the colour is IN for this summer. Because the top is plain, you can put on an accessory of your choice! Be spontaneous with creating your own  style! Make it your own!  For me, this would be a look for camping or just going out with my friends to the mall.


2. Second Look

Floral Print Tube Dress with NecklaceTube top dress with necklace: $35CAD
This dress can be styled in many different ways. You can wear your bikini underneath and forget about the necklace if you are going to the beach. You can also just wear it if you are heading out for dinner. Just wear a cardigan over it and you will be  looking elegant! This dress comes to about your ankles and very appropriate for the beach. Again, accessorize however you'd like it to be! I would say this is very affordable and stylish!

3. Third Look

Button-Up Tab-Sleeve Blouse Blouse:$32 CAD

Casual, everyday look.
I wear this style a lot because blouses cover up my behind and its very lightweight for the summer. I pair it with jean shorts because I believe it looks best in jean shorts. It up to you however you want to wear this blouse. I have a white blouse and often pair it with thin black jeggings from Aritzia. This is also great for those who don't want to show their stomach and cover their behind. I feel burdensome if someone is looking at my behind so I usually wear long shirts and blouses. Tip: If you are buying and looking for a blouse, I do not recommend buying a size too big. If you do, then you might look more on the plumper size. I recently bought a size too big so I look more plump. Blouses should feel snug around your underarms and shoulders. Make sure the area around your hips are too loose.

4. Fourth Look
 3/4-Sleeve BlazerBlazer: $28 CAD

Business/work look

I would wear this to work or if I'm going to an interview. For those who have long sleeved blazers, just roll blazer around your wrist area and pull it up to about 3/4 of your arm. With blazers you can wear a dress or shorts of your choice! I like that with blazers, you can add a thin belt around your waist so it enhances your body line.


I got all photos and prices from yesstyle. I think yesstyle is on cheaper than other wholesale websites so I'm recommending this site.

Thanks for reading!

All photos and prices from www.yesstyle.ca and www.yesstyle.com
*I'm not paid to do this*


-mindlessmeh<3

No comments:

Post a Comment