Sunday 8 July 2012

☆Le Angelic Hair Straightener and Set Review☆

Hi Everyone,

This is a review on a Le Angelic Hair Straightener and Hair Styling Set Review. These  were the products I got:
leangelique.ca/images/abstactbox.jpgTurbo Tourmaline Abstract
leangelique.ca/images/pythonset.jpgPython Travel Set

1. Turbo Tourmaline Abstract: This is valued at $169.95 and it is a special edition. It is  a made of tourmaline/ceramic plates and the heat goes up to 430 degrees Fahrenheit.  The only thing I dislike is that I can't choose my heat setting. But then again, turning it on and off is easy and it heats up really fast. This can curl and straighten your hair. I really like how it does not rip my hair nor tear my hair. The plates really glide smoothly and the plates float. I mean by that if you press hard, the plates will bounce off each other. Also, you know how many hair straighteners make your hair frizzy? This doesn't. I was extremely happy with the quality and how I had no fried ends and had no frizz. Moreover, once you style your hair, it goes throughout the whole day without any hairspray. If you work in one inch sections, you can get extremely straight hair. When you are done, you see silky, healthy looking hair. Would definitely recommend this to everyone!

Rating: 4.5/5

2. Python Travel Set: This is valued at $85.00
This travel set is very handy and very stylish. As in the picture, it comes with a full sized hair brush, mini tourmaline hair iron, and a light hairdryer. They also have other designs so check out their website. I was really surprised with the hair dryer because I expected to have really weak power. But I was wrong. It was exactly like my Conair full sized hair dryer.  I really would recommend this to anyone as well! The hair iron is a big help for fly away hairs and bangs. Because the hair dryer is small now I can carry my hair dryer without any trouble with space in my bag. I take this with me every time I go to the swimming pool. Of course you can use it at home as well.

Finally on to the good stuff
I have a discount code for my readers! The code is jen23 and you will know how much percentage off it is when you go to the website and to the checkout. If you really want to know, leave me a COMMENT below and I will get to you!
This discount code is for everything on the website except for the Python and Bon Voyage travel set.
Website: http://leangelique.ca/

Go check the website! It has a big range of products from curling irons, hair dryers, flat irons and more!

-mindlessmeh<3

No comments:

Post a Comment