Thursday 9 August 2012

☆Blackhead Erasing Mask Review☆

*sorry for sideways picture


Surely this product from clean and clear by far THE worst product I have used from their line of acne products. I have tried 2 acne cleansers with their toner and lotion. Although I have to say their toners and lotion smell nice. But their cleansers do not work at all. I was very disappointed. My brother had actally bought this for himself to control his breakouts,acne, and blackheads. But this caused him to break out more. After he gave it to me, I tried it and at first my pores were small and was invisible. But few days later, few blackheads were showing up and my pores became bigger. By the way, you are only supposed to use this product once a week. A week after, I started to have acne and breakout a lot. I decided not use it again. This product is truly a one timer. I would only use it once and never use it again.
Rating:1/5 :(
Definitely never recommending this to anyone.
-mindlessmeh<3

No comments:

Post a Comment